Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
quebeckerin
Enthusiast
quebeckerin doesn't litterquebeckerin doesn't litterquebeckerin doesn't litter

Device: libre
perapera-kun Chinese firefox

Firefox has a nice add-on that allows you to translate Chinese characters into English, by moving the cursor over the character. Will this work with android devices, if you install Firefox and the add-on? If so, how? thanks in advance,
Quebeckerin
quebeckerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
David Marseilles
Leap & a net will appear.
David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Marseilles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus⁴ & Kindle⁴
I haven't used the mobile version, but unless I missed something, you can search for mobile firefox 4 extensions here.

I didn't see the one you mentioned, but I did see some other chinese translation options. Perhaps you could query the author about making it available for mobile.
David Marseilles is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 10-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
quebeckerin
Enthusiast
quebeckerin doesn't litterquebeckerin doesn't litterquebeckerin doesn't litter

Device: libre
Thanks, David,
I think I misread something--perapera-kun doesn't seem to be available for Android, after all. But I sent a message to the developer, as you suggested. So here's hoping it'll be available in the future.
quebeckerin is offline   Reply With Quote