Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
var89
var89 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600
Good Stylus for T1 and lighted cover?

Hello,

I am thinking of purchasing the T1 in Germany.
I write a lot of notes, I did in my previous PRS 600 until I recently lost it.
So I look for a stylus which is good as the PRS 600 stylus was not great.
Also I look for a lighted cover but heard that the official one is not very good.

Regards
var89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
wachuko
eBook Worm
wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/PRS-600 Silver/PRS-650 Black (Lost!)/PRS-T1
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by var89 View Post
Hello,

I am thinking of purchasing the T1 in Germany.
I write a lot of notes, I did in my previous PRS 600 until I recently lost it.
So I look for a stylus which is good as the PRS 600 stylus was not great.
Also I look for a lighted cover but heard that the official one is not very good.

Regards
The lighted cover from Sony works well. Just my opinion of course.

Only thing is I wished the outside was covered in leather. Nothing wrong with the non-slip material, that is a very functional choice. I just like the feel of leather. Maybe I can find a local leather shop that can redo the outside in leather for me.

wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
silverraven
Fanatic
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Do you mind if I ask you quick question about the lighted cover? Can you fold it back on itself, so you can hold the reader with one hand?
Thank you for the info!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1, T3T2 . Finally the Dark Side, aK-Paperwhite
Chris77686 designed a replacement stylus for the 650/350 which are excellent - drop him a PM, see if he has any handy.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Do you mind if I ask you quick question about the lighted cover? Can you fold it back on itself, so you can hold the reader with one hand?
Thank you for the info!
S
Yes, you can! That's how I always read.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
wachuko
eBook Worm
wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/PRS-600 Silver/PRS-650 Black (Lost!)/PRS-T1
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Yes, you can! That's how I always read.
+1 Same here.

wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #7
silverraven
Fanatic
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank You!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote