Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-06-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
ppopiel
ppopiel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Percentage Read Moved to Bottom Left

I noticed recently that my Kindle Paperwhite 2 started displaying the percent read on the bottom left corner of the screen, instead of the bottom right. So now, on the bottom left what I see is "percent read" and then right next to it "reading location" (or time left in chapter / left in book based on what I select). Is this part of some kind of software update? Does anyone know if there is a way to move it back to the bottom right corner where it was before?

Thanks in advance.
ppopiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:19 AM   #2
dimm
dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.dimm is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Oasis
You have WordWise enabled. If book that you are reading supports WordWise you will see two words in bottom right corner: "Word Wise". If not - bottom right will be empty. In any case time in chapter/book will be displayed in bottom left, right after percent read.
dimm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 12-07-2015, 08:15 AM   #3
ppopiel
ppopiel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
That was it! Thanks so much.
ppopiel is offline   Reply With Quote