Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
vvvbe
vvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-650
PRS+ Font change - No DRM ?

Just a quick question...

I'm thinking of installing PRS+ on my PRS 650.

In order to use PRS+ to change fonts does the book files
have to be DRM free.

In other words do my Epubs have to have the DRM removed
to be able to change the font via PRS+.

Thanks,

I'm very new to PRS+, this is probably common info to most but
I did a few searches and could'nt find an answer.
vvvbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"/AuraH2O
I've answered this in your original thread
jackie_w is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 10-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
vvvbe
vvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-650
jackie_w

Thanks found it...

Was'nt really sure which section to post in... So I posted in both.

Thanks again for the response...
vvvbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvvbe View Post
Was'nt really sure which section to post in... So I posted in both.
Glad you got your answer. Please use a single post in the future.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote