Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-24-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
josie1973
Just another Pussycat
josie1973 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Hi all !

Hi everyone ! I am relatively new to ebooks; I've only read a few of them so far. I admit, part of the reason I have delved into the ebook arena is because I am running out of room on my bookshelves.

Rather than owning a dedicated ebook reader, I have an iPod Touch 3rd generation. Currently, most of my books are in Kindle. I also have a comic/pdf reader (Bookman) as well.

I am slowly trying to find the ideal readers for epub books (I just downloaded Stanza) and mobi books.

A bit about me as a person: I live in Upstate New York with my domestic partner (Matt) & my two cats (Jake & Jacquie). I am a substitute teacher trying to figure out what I truly want to do with the rest of my life. I also have a side business doing computer repairs, maintenance, and upgrades. I guess I'm a geek-girl at heart

I look forward to getting to know some of you a bit more !
Josie
josie1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome, Josie. Glad to have you here. Enjoy the forum.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote