Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #16
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold/gifted), iPad Air, Kindle PW2, Xperia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I suppose I should clarify that syncing on my 950 and desktop works regardless of where the book was purchased. The Android app only supports Sony purchases at the moment. I too am very interested in the T1 for syncing purposes.
I wonder if they'll finally update the Android "phone" app? Would be a shame if only those using the tablet app would be able to sync sideloaded books.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
I know they just released the tablet app. I think I read somewhere that they were planning an Android app update but not for a few months. Don't quote me on that! It's a shame really that the Android app is still at v1.0. There are things that I don't like about the new desktop software but syncing of non-Sony books is a major plus. That means I can continue to shop wherever I desire.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold/gifted), iPad Air, Kindle PW2, Xperia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
... There are things that I don't like about the new desktop software but syncing of non-Sony books is a major plus. That means I can continue to shop wherever I desire.
Yes, I think we can overlook a few flaws.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote