dassam began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
no one?
dassam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 09-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Try removing the configuration directory
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:28 AM   #4
dassam
dassam began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
how?
//
come on no one can help me?
dassam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:21 AM   #5
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dassam View Post
how?
//
come on no one can help me?
More info generally helps. OS, Calibre version, complete error message, debug log if available. Also, a more descriptive thread title tends to get noticed better.
Not to forget: You've already had a reply trying to help you, so that's not exactly noone, is it?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote