Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
mark blakelock
mark blakelock began at the beginning.

Device: Sony E-reader
Acer Android Tablets

Is there a way that I can get Calibre on to my Acer Tablet.

Last edited by mark blakelock; 09-20-2011 at 07:05 AM.
mark blakelock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Do you want to get Calibre running on the tablet or do you want to connect the tablet to Calibre?
In the first case, you're out of luck- there's no Calibre application for Android and, as far as I know, no plans to do a port (there's even some debate as to whether or not that can be done with the current hardware).
In the second case, did you try to just plug it in while Calibre is running? Note that the tablet needs to attach as an USB mass storage device in order for Calibre to detect it. If it is connecting as a mass storage device and Calibre doesn't recognize it, see this FAQ entry or use the user-defined device interface plugin.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acer tablet, android