Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-19-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
snripper
snripper began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
taking notes with journal

I really appreciate the journal aspect of the e ink screen. However, I realized that if more notes were taken, it would be hell to find something in the future.Is there any way to create folders to organize the notes? Is there any other (free hopefully) apps that take advantage of the e ink screen for note taking?
Journal, e ink, e reader, notes, taking, help, app,
snripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
May want to try eDGe Sync it was able to convert journals to onenote according to the posts in the link. It may work for you.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 09-20-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7", Pocket eDGe, Sony PRS350
Have you started using the tags feature in the Library? I find this a very useful way to find notes, journals, documents, etc.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
onetinsoldier
onetinsoldier began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Also keep in mind that journal entries can be saved as PDFs.
I do this with notes I've taken and then move them to a central
repository so they can be accessed from anywhere on any device I have access to.
onetinsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
Have you started using the tags feature in the Library? I find this a very useful way to find notes, journals, documents, etc.
Excellent suggestion. Tags are extremely useful. One thing I noticed about tags is when you create one with a long tag name it limits the amount of characters you can initially enter. However, enter as many characters as the Edge will allow and then go back and Manage Tags and select the tag you want to edit and you can enter any additional characters.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e reader, help choice, journal, note