Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #2836
red_phoenix
Constantly Changing
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Just saw this on Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skin-Game-Dr...dp/035650090X/

Pre-order open there, UK release date of Jan 16, 2014.
Good find.

Amazon.ca does not have any kind of a listing yet.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:25 AM   #2837
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Good find.

We're always the last to know anything
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 11-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #2838
red_phoenix
Constantly Changing
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
We're always the last to know anything
Ain't that the truth.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #2839
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Cool Cold Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Just completed Dresden Short Stories so now on to Ghost Story!
Ghost Story was a real blast! Just started Cold Days!

Librarian of Trivia - Emeritus
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #2840
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool UK release date of Jan 16, 2014

Quote:
Just saw this on Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skin-Game-Dr...dp/035650090X/

Pre-order open there, UK release date of Jan 16, 2014.
...er...

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Good find.

...um....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
Amazon has a release date of 01/16/14 for Skin Game. Is that confirmed?
That's what amazon.co.uk (Britain) has it dated as (it's a pre-order), but amazon.com (USA) hasn't even got it listed yet. There's been no publisher announcement, no word on jim-butcher.com and no cover has surfaced anywhere.
...my post (in reply to Rich_D's post of the same date) dated 10-28-2013

Old 11-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #2841
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
I have WoJ from about 8/9 hours ago:
Quote:
Just finished writing the finale of Skin Game. Now it's just the wrap-up chapter and we'll get it moving toward print.
So, probably somewhere between 3 to 4 months from now! Hopefully just in time for my birthday in February.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #2842
alansplace
Wizard

Cool that's on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I have WoJ from about 8/9 hours ago:

So, probably somewhere between 3 to 4 months from now! Hopefully just in time for my birthday in February.
Yep, that'll be found here on twitter!

Old 11-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #2843
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
...my post (in reply to Rich_D's post of the same date) dated 10-28-2013

You know, I even looked to see if you had, but I missed it. Sorry.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:02 PM   #2844
alansplace
Wizard

Cool No problem

Quote:
You know, I even looked to see if you had, but I missed it. Sorry.
No problem and no apology necessary!! But Jim seems to have just negated it all with this:
Quote:
to Toxaris for pointing it out.

Last edited by alansplace; 11-15-2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: add info...
Old 11-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #2845
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch (Wifi only)
[PRIVATE--IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY]
[PUBLIC KEY=HOPEFULHARRY/]
[STREAM: DECRYPT]

So what does this mean for the holy countdown?
[/STREAM: DECRYPT]
[/PRIVATE--IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY]
eschwartz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #2846
AlbertaCowboy
Proud Daddy!
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300, PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post

So what does this mean for the holy countdown?
Well, I reckon we'll just have to adjust it. As much as I hate to admit it, if he's still writing the damn thing, it 'aint a gonna be released in less than a month!

I suggest changing it to Jan 16, 2014 now and getting used to the new timeline. Hopefully there won't be too many "I told you so's".
AlbertaCowboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #2847
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post

Well, I reckon we'll just have to adjust it. As much as I hate to admit it, if he's still writing the damn thing, it 'aint a gonna be released in less than a month!

I suggest changing it to Jan 16, 2014 now and getting used to the new timeline. Hopefully there won't be too many "I told you so's".

Well, you never know.

There had better be no "I told you so's" we were VERY clear why we are doing this.

P.S. Please encrypt all sensitive info as IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY, using our public key. I have protected my quote of your post, so I have done my part.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #2848
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
I told you so...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #2849
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post

Quote:
P.S. Please encrypt all sensitive info as IOC-MEMBER-EYES-ONLY, using our public key. I have protected my quote of your post, so I have done my part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I told you so...
Failure to adhere to sound security protocol has led to..., well, exactly what you can expect would happen. We do NOT give fodder to the enemy. Internal division is just asking for the barbarians to come knocking at the doors! NOW how do we get rid of them?

Self-doubt is not the mark of a true Irrational Optimist! This is a serious infraction of the rules!

Lea, Nyssa, the Hellhounds!!

(BECKONS)

Fluffy, Sprinkles, Marmalade, Fred! Sic 'em!

(SCREAMING)
Old 11-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #2850
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
Failure to adhere to sound security protocol has led to..., well, exactly what you can expect would happen. We do NOT give fodder to the enemy.
The penguins are not the enemy.

(Add that to the list of phrases I never anticipated having a use for.)
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy series, magic, supernatural, the dresden files, urban fantasy