Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #2656
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Cool ...grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
HOW DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF OUT?!?!?!?!?!?!
I'm curious, dogged, obstinate, persevering, and persistent!

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #2657
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 (Wifi Only), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I'm curious, dogged, obstinate, persevering, and persistent!

And we greatly appreciate it!!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 10-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #2658
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
And we greatly appreciate it!!
red_phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #2659
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool DragonCon 2013 - Saturday - Sword and Laser Podcast Live

Quote:

Published on Sep 9, 2013

This Sword and Laser Live Podcast was hosted by Tom Merritt and Veronica Belmont at Dragon*Con 2013. They interviewed author Jim Butcher and took questions from the audience. This was recorded at 2:30 PM 8/31/13.
At the beginning of September I posted a link to the audio version of this Sword and Laser Live Podcast.

Last edited by alansplace; 10-26-2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: oops!
Old 10-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #2660
49Kat
I'm just a bird, see?
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650 (1st reader); Kobo Vox (retired); iPad2;iPad Mini;iPhone5
I just borrowed The Dresden Files Collection 1-6 from my local e-library...I guess I should avoid this thread for a while? At least until I'm caught up a bit in my reading...?
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #2661
alansplace
Wizard

Cool Skin Game cover

I thought I'd cobble together a faux Skin Game cover.

If you'd like a larger version then download it from here!

P.S. Changed to new versions of the cover.

Last edited by alansplace; 10-27-2013 at 12:36 PM. Reason: add info...
Old 10-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #2662
alansplace
Wizard

Cool spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
I just borrowed The Dresden Files Collection 1-6 from my local e-library...I guess I should avoid this thread for a while? At least until I'm caught up a bit in my reading...?
Welcome!!

I wouldn't worry too much about that were I you. We usually put things that you might not want to read about under a spoiler button.

Old 10-27-2013, 03:36 AM   #2663
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Also, if you find the writing not so good, hang on. He is getting better really fast. If you like the story (without the writing), you are in for a very fine treat...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #2664
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch (Wifi only)
Skin Game release date countdown:
37 DAYS!

Last edited by eschwartz; 10-27-2013 at 03:49 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #2665
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:

The font is just totally blah! and distracts from the rest of the image.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #2666
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Skin Game release date countdown:
37 DAYS!
I am so hoping you are wrong.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #2667
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I am so hoping you are wrong.
I'm probably going to regret asking this, but why???

Unless, of course, you're hoping it comes sooner, but I suspect that's not what you mean.
CWatkinsNash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #2668
AlbertaCowboy
Proud Daddy!
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300, PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7"
Quote:

Awesome, Alan.
I love how you're always going the extra mile to make the Dresden Files thread an amazing, fun and POSITIVE place to be!
Keep it up!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #2669
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
Awesome, Alan.
I love how you're always going the extra mile to make the Dresden Files thread an amazing, fun and POSITIVE place to be!
Keep it up!
CWatkinsNash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #2670
alansplace
Wizard

Cool Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
Awesome, Alan.
Keep it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post

Tags
fantasy series, magic, supernatural, the dresden files, urban fantasy