Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-07-2014, 01:33 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
The 2015 Annual Reading Challenge List Thread

2015 Reading Challenge List Thread

Welcome to our 6th Annual Reading Challenge!

The Annual Reading Challenge is neither a race, contest, nor an "exclusive club", anyone can join! This is just a fun activity that some of us have enjoyed doing in the past. Many of us have found reading challenges to be an entertaining way to set goals for ourselves, get ideas for books, and see what others are reading.

This thread is for you to keep a running tally for your chosen challenge. I would request that you please state your goals at the top of your post (in the title line if you can), and then start your list in the body of your post. As you read books, edit your post to update your list of books read.

[Please Remember: No discussion posts in this thread. Please use the other thread for that. Non-List posts will be deleted or moved to the other thread]

Discussions & Ideas can be found here: 2015 Annual Reading Challenge Discussion Thread

Post #2 is dedicated to a Table of Contents for all participants in this thread. Names will be added, to this TOC, in alphabetical order with a link to that individual’s post number from this thread.

Previous threads were for 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-07-2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Added links to previous challenge threads.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:33 PM   #2
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

[Please Remember: No discussion posts in this thread. Please use the 2015 Annual Reading Challenge Discussion Thread for that. Non-List posts will be deleted or moved to the Discussion Thread]

Table of Participants
(Participants will be listed by user name in alphabetical order)

42 Participants

Last edited by Nyssa; Yesterday at 09:57 PM. Reason: Added Kokomo Lee

Advertisement
Old 12-07-2014, 01:40 PM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict

To have a Much Better Year Than 2014!

Main Goals: Have a Much Better Year Than 2014!
(I will not be participating in Buddy Reads or Mini-Challenge Reads this year)

Flights of Fantasy Group Reads:
Primary - One Group Selection from Each Month: [00 / 12]
Secondary - Additional Group Selections from Each Month: [00 out of 32 total]
Bonus - Unread Group Selections from 2014: [00 out of 44]

Flights of Fantasy Series Challenge::
Primary - One Series Book Every Month: [00 / 12]
Secondary - Additional Series Books Every Month: [00]
Bonus - Complete a Minimum of 3 Series by the End of the Year: [00 / 03]

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-10-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Updated Info
Old 12-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #4
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1 & BlackBerry PlayBook
Spot #4! Still need to put up my 2014 reads in the other list.

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-07-2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: The order of the posts changed.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 950, 350s, N7, &...
New York or bust, Pilgrimage

@Paul: Title request - New York or bust, Pilgrimage, because my themes are my high priority goals.

Overall target: 120 books, at least 100 of which have to be read
New York: 12 books
Pilgrimage: 12 books
Mt. TBR: 12 paper books
Good Reads TBR: 24 books

I'm too lazy to list my books here, so I'll link to my 2015 GR list once I set it up.

Last edited by pdurrant; Today at 05:29 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:51 PM   #6
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
To read my 54 unread ebooks bought in 2005 and 2006

My goals for 2015:
  1. To read my 54 unread ebooks from 2005 and 2006.
  2. To spend no more than £25/month on ebooks on average over the year.
  3. To reduce my TBR list in calibre to below 700.

Books read in 2015

Gifts
Loans

Books bought in 2015
  • January (0/£0):
Spoiler:

Books that will be bought in 2015
  • January (5/$9.32): Grantville Gazette #57, F&SF January 2015, Lightspeed January 2015, Analog SFF April 2015, Asimov's SF March 2015
  • February (3/£6.33):Lightspeed February 2015, Analog SF May 2015, Asimov's SFF April/May 2015
  • March (5/$9.32): Grantville Gazette #58, F&SF March 2015, Lightspeed March 2015, Analog SFF June 2015, Asimov's SF June 2015
  • April (1/£0.36): Lightspeed April 2015
  • May (5/£11.31): Grantville Gazette #59, F&SF May 2015, Lightspeed May 2015, Analog SFF July/August 2015, Asimov's July 2015
  • June (3/£4.34): Lightspeed June 2014, Asimov's SFF August 2014, Analog SFF September 2014
  • July (5/£9.32): Grantville Gazette #60, F&SF July 2015, Lightspeed July 2015, Analog SFF October 2015, Asimov's SF September 2015
  • August (3/£6.33): Lightspeed August 2015, Analog SFF November 2015, Asimov's SF October/November 2015
  • September (3/£5.34):Grantville Gazette #61, F&SF September 2015, Lightspeed September 2015
  • October (3/£4.34): Lightspeed October 2015, Analog SFF December 2015, Asimov's SF December 2015
  • November (5/£11.31): Grantville Gazette #62, F&SF November 2015, Lightspeed November 2015, Analog SFF January/February 2016, Asimov's SF January 2016
  • December (3/£4.34): Lightspeed December 2015, Analog SFF March 2016, Asimov's SF February 2016

Analysis
TBR: ???
Books read: 0 (including 0 freebies, 0 gifts, 0loans)
Books otherwise removed from TBR pile: 0 (0 previously read)

Books removed from TBR pile: 0
Books added to TBR pile: 0 (including 0 freebies, 0 gifts, 0 loans)
Removed/Added: N/A
Net reduction for 2015: 0

Non-free books read (or abandoned): 0 (including 0 re-reads and 0 abandoned)
Total cost of books read: £0.00
Average cost of books read: £N/A

Non-free books bought: 0
Total cost of books bought: £0.00/£300
Average cost of books bought: £N/A

Already allocated to future purchases (approx): £81.96
Unallocated budget: £218.04

Rating System:
1: Bad.
2: Poor. (Or just not to my taste.)
3: Satisfactory.
4: Good.
5: Excellent.

Pages are as given by the ADE algorithm in Calibre.

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-10-2014 at 04:53 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:26 PM   #7
trichobezoar
eReader Reader
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Reserved : )
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #8
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, H2O
Yes please!
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #9
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
To have fun; keep track; Four+ books of 700+ pages

2015 goals:
  • have fun
  • keep track
  • read at least four books of 700 pages or longer

My reading list can be found on my blog

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-08-2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added title
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:51 PM   #10
readerlover
Connoisseur
readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readerlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Reserved!
readerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #11
Luffy
Guru
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
I'm in.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #12
Stephjk
Cruiser
Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, samsung galaxy tab note
To read 60 books in 2015

I'm next!

60 books in 2015

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-07-2014 at 04:05 PM. Reason: added title
Stephjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:57 PM   #13
Dazrin
Guru
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 3G, various Android devices
Read 24,000 Pages in 2015

I am going to keep the same page goal as last year (24,000 pages) and will continue a couple ongoing sub-goals.
1) Page Goal: Read 24,000 pages in 2015.
Multi-year Ongoing Goals:
2) Diversity: No more than 1/3 of pages read will be in a single genre.
3) Re-Read: No more than 1/4 of pages read will be re-reads.
4) Indies: At least 1/5 of pages read will be independently published.

Status as of January 1:
Page Goal Status: 0 pages read, 0 books/short stories completed.
Diversity Goal: 30% Fantasy books
Re-Read Goal: 23%
Indie Goal: 21%

Current Book(s) and Upcoming Books: Bold indicates which book(s) I am focusing on.
  • TBD
Completed books (in order of date finished):
Spoiler:
  1. (In progress)

Progress chart:
Will be added later, 2014 charts as a placeholder in the spoiler.
Spoiler:

Other list posts: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011

Last edited by Dazrin; 12-09-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:26 PM   #14
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Keep ratio of new books to books read below 1.5:1

Keep ratio of new books to books read below 1.5:1

My 2:1 target for 2014 looks to have been met, so I'm stepping it up to 1.5:1. Maybe I'll actually get to reduce the TBR in 2016.

Added to TBR: 0
Removed: 0
Net reduction: 0
Pages read: 0

Books read:

Monthly Breakdown:
Spoiler:
January
Bought: 0
Read: 0
Pages: 0

Additional Goals:

1. Omnibusters. Read at least 12 books from omnibuses. Finish at least 3 omnibuses.

2. BSFA award winners (at least 4). Ongoing challenge, which got sidelined in 2014. I have 21 remaining at the start of 2015.
Spoiler:
1970 - The Jagged Orbit - John Brunner (k)
1971 - The Moment of Eclipse - Brian W. Aldiss
1976 - Brontomek! - Michael G. Coney (k)
1977 - The Jonah Kit - Ian Watson (k)
1979 - The Unlimited Dream Company - J. G. Ballard (k)
1980 - Timescape - Gregory Benford (k)
1982 - Helliconia Spring - Brian W. Aldiss (k)
1983 - Tik-Tok - John Sladek (k)
1985 - Helliconia Winter - Brian W. Aldiss (k)
1987 - Grainne - Keith Roberts (k)
1993 - Aztec Century - Christopher Evans (p)
2000 - Ash: A Secret History - Mary Gentle (k)
2002 - The Separation - Christopher Priest (p)
2003 - Felaheen - Jon Courtenay Grimwood (k)
2004 - River of Gods - Ian McDonald (k)
2005 - Air - Geoff Ryman (p)
2006 - End of the World Blues - Jon Courtenay Grimwood (k)
2007 - Brasyl - Ian McDonald (k)
2008 - The Night Sessions - Ken MacLeod (k)
2011 - The Islanders - Christopher Priest (k)
2013 - Ack Ack Macaque - Gareth L Powell (e)

3. The ABC Murders. Alphabetical challenge based on detective names. Third and final year of the challenge. There are 7 books remaining at the start of the year.
Spoiler:
  • A - John APPLEBY - Death at the President's Lodging (#1) - Michael Innes (p)
  • B - Martin BECK - The Man Who Went up in Smoke (#2) - Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö (p)
  • C - Inspector COCKRILL - London Particular (#5) - Christianna Brand (p)
  • D - Adam DALGLIESH - A Taste for Death (#7) - PD James (p)
  • E - Frank ELDER - Flesh and Blood (#1) - John Harvey (p)
  • F - Gideon FELL - The Hollow Man (#6) - John Dickson Carr (p)
  • G - Simeon GRIST - The Four Last Things (#1) - Timothy Hallinan (k)
  • H - Nikki HEAT - Heat Wave (#1) - Richard Castle (k)
  • I - Cal INNES - Saturday's Child (#1) - Ray Banks (k)
  • J - Ben JANUARY - A Free Man of Color (#1) - Barbara Hambly (e)
  • K - Louie KNIGHT - Last Tango in Aberystwyth (#2) - Malcolm Pryce (k)
  • L - Skip LANGDON - New Orleans Mourning (#1) - Julie Smith (k)
  • M - Kinsey MILLHONE - A is for Alibi (#1) - Sue Grafton (k)
  • N - Cass NEARY - Generation Loss (#1) - Elizabeth Hand (e)
  • O - Maggie O'DELL - A Perfect Evil (#1) - Alex Kava (p)
  • P - Hercule POIROT - The Murder on the Links (#2) - Agatha Christie (p)
  • Q - QUIRKE - Christine Falls (#1) - Benjamin Black (p)
  • R - Lincoln RHYME - The Bone Collector (#1) - Jeffery Deaver (p)
  • S - Kate SHUGAK - A Cold Day for Murder (#1) - Dana Stabenow (k)
  • T - Tom THORNE - Sleepyhead (#1) - Mark Billingham (p)
  • U - Harriet UNWIN - The Governess (#1) - Evelyn Hervey (aka HRF Keating) (k)
  • V - Johanne VIK - Punishment (#1) - Anne Holt (k)
  • W - V I WARSHAWKSI - Indemnity Only (#1) - Sara Paretsky (k)
  • X - Angelique de XAVIA - The Sacred Art of Stealing (#2) - Christopher Brookmyre (p)
  • Y - Jane YEATS - Sudden Blow (#1) - Liz Brady (e)
  • Z - Miss ZUKAS - Miss Zukas and the Library Murders (#1) - Jo Dereske (k)

4. Named authors. Read a book by at least 12 of these writers:
Spoiler:

Iain Banks
Agatha Christie
Bernard Cornwell
Graham Joyce
John Le Carré
Ursula Le Guin
L E Modesitt Jr.
Christopher Priest
Alastair Reynolds
Adam Roberts
Brandon Sanderson
Nevil Shute
Jack Vance
Jo Walton
Gene Wolfe

5. A short story a day. Read at least 200 shorter works of fiction.

Legend:
Book title: read 2013,read 2014,read,own,don't own
(p) paperback, (h) hardback, (k) kindle, (e) epub, (i) ibook/pdf, (a) audio
+ especially liked, - didn't much like

Last edited by DrNefario; 12-18-2014 at 11:02 AM.
DrNefario is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #15
Tarana
Guru
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, Kindle HDX, Nook Glolight, Nook HD+
To read 100 novellas & short stories, and to read books bought in 2014 and earlier

Goal Focus on books purchased in 2014 or earlier
Goal Finish 100 novellas & short stories
Goal Finish 15 magazines
Goal Spend under $40/month for ebooks and audiobooks (Baen Bundle/Audible credits not included)

Novellas & Short Stories 0 so far
Spoiler:

Magazines 0 read so far
Spoiler:

$$ spent $40.00/month Currently 0.00
Spoiler:
January - $0.00

Books Read

January

Legend:
1 No interest, didn't finish or hated.
2 It didn't completely suck. Enjoyed some of it.
3 Average. Enjoyed reading.
4 Really enjoyed. Might read again.
5 Among the best read this year. Keeper. Would read again.

Series

In Death
Spoiler:
Naked in Death Done 2013
Glory in Death Done 2013
Immortal in Death Done 2013
Rapture in Death Done 2013
Ceremony in Death Done 2013
Vengeance in Death Done 2013
Holiday in Death Done 2013
Conspiracy in Death Done Jan 2014
Loyalty in Death Done Feb 2014
Witness in Death Done Feb 2014
Judgment in Death Done Mar 2014
Betrayal in Death
Seduction in Death
Reunion in Death
Purity in Death
Portrait in Death
Imitation in Death
Divided in Death
Visions in Death
Survivor in Death
Origin in Death
Memory in Death
Born in Death
Innocent in Death
Creation in Death
Strangers in Death
Salvation in Death
Promises in Death
Kindred in Death
Fantasy in Death
Indulgence in Death
Treachery in Death
New York to Dallas
Celebrity in Death
Delusion in Death
Calculated in Death
Thankless in Death

Novellas and short stories
Remember When
Big Jack
“Midnight in Death,” Silent Night READ 2013
“Interlude in Death,” Out of This World
“Haunted in Death,” Bump in the Night
“Eternity in Death,” Dead of Night
“Ritual in Death,” Suite 606
“Missing in Death,” The Lost
“Possession in Death,” The Otherside,
"Chaos in Death," The Unquiet
"Taken in Death," Mirror, Mirror

Vorkosigan Saga
Spoiler:
0 Dreamweaver's Dilemma Done Jan 2014
1 Falling Free Done Jan 2014
2 Shards of Honor Done 2013
3 Barrayar Done Feb 2014
4 The Warrior's Apprentice Done Aug 2014
4.1 The Mountains of Mourning
5 The Vor Game
6 Cetaganda
7 Ethan of Athos
7.1 Labyrinth
7.2 The Borders of Infinity
8 Brothers in Arms
9 Mirror Dance
10 Memory
11 Komarr
12 A Civil Campaign
12.1 Winterfair Gifts
13 Diplomatic Immunity
14 Captain Vorpatril's Alliance
15 CryoBurn

Last edited by pdurrant; Today at 05:31 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote