|08-25-2013, 02:56 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Device: Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight
How to run eMonitor on Raspberry Pi
It is possible to run kranu's eMonitor on the Raspberry Pi. But you have to take a few extra steps.
1.Start x and download eMonitor on your Raspberry Pi from the thread using Midori or another web browser.
2. Unzip the file and navigate to where you extracted the file.
3. Right click on webserver_v2.py and click the permissions tab. Check "Make this file executable".
4. Open an LXTerminal and type "sudo apt-get install python-wxgtk2.8". Say yes to any prompts.
5. After the above command finishes type "sudo apt-get install dos2unix".
6. When that finishes type "dos2unix webserver_v2.py". If you do not do this step, the program will not run.
7. Type "./webserver_v2.py". After a few seconds the program will run. Use the program as normal.
Here's a pic of it working on my Dad's Kindle 4 Non-Touch.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|eMonitor||kranu||Kindle Developer's Corner||72||08-25-2013 01:32 PM|
|eMonitor for Story HD - eReader as additional PC screen||jmseight||iRiver Story||4||04-26-2012 11:42 PM|
|'RUN, RUN, RUN' a crime thriller $1.61||tothepoint||Author Self-Promotions||8||01-30-2012 07:44 AM|