Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
megrose0222
megrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it is

Device: nook color
Select all function

I was wondering if there is a select all function.

As an example im working my way thru my library and have about 1500 books that have pdf and epub versions of books. I want to go in and delete just the pdf file and I know how to do that but do I actually have to click each book I want or is there a select all function.

Thanks
Meg
megrose0222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by megrose0222 View Post

As an example im working my way thru my library and have about 1500 books that have pdf and epub versions of books. I want to go in and delete just the pdf file and I know how to do that but do I actually have to click each book I want or is there a select all function.

Thanks
Meg
Click the little square above the row numbers
or
The O/S general (any program) ctrl-A
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by megrose0222 View Post

Thanks
Meg
Search for 'formatsdf and formats:epub', select them all with Control-A. Right mouse button -> Remove books -> Remove all formats from selected books, except... -> select EPUB.

Done.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
megrose0222
megrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it ismegrose0222 knows what time it is

Device: nook color
Thank you so much!
megrose0222 is offline   Reply With Quote