Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Update rooted nook color

I have a rooted NC from about a year ago and it's very slow. I'd like to clean it up and generally update it so there is less garbage to slow it down and so it works smoother. I don't have CWM or any other enhancements except a keyboard I really don't like. Any suggestions on how to do this without unrooting and rerooting? Or is that the best way?
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
I am not really a pro with this. What I did was to install one of the better Androids onto the microSD. There is a good tutorial on the http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=860 forum. You may also want to ask your question there.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement