|08-23-2011, 05:06 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Device: Kindle 3
html/ePub to mobi superscript problem
I try to convert an html file to mobi but Calibre wipes out all the "sup" tags which are not displayed in the final mobi.
I have tried it also starting from an epub file but the behaviour is the same.
I discover that the only way calibre maintains the superscript tags is to insert a fake "a" tag inside the "sup".
Anyone can help me? I didn't find this issue in the reported bugs but I think it is.
|08-23-2011, 11:18 AM||#2|
creator of calibre
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mumbai, India
You need to open a bug report and attach a file demonstrating the problem.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Problem with html -> Mobi conversion - html tags visible.||khromov||Calibre||9||08-06-2011 11:25 AM|
|ePub or HTML to Mobi Table of Contents problem||Dark123||Conversion||2||05-08-2011 03:43 PM|
|HTML file to MOBI Cover Problem||ddaedalus||Conversion||6||02-06-2011 05:16 PM|
|Troubleshooting Kindle DX Graphite html => mobi problem||carterw||Amazon Kindle||2||11-10-2010 04:46 AM|
|Problem converting HTML to Mobi||AprilHare||Calibre||3||05-02-2009 09:34 PM|