Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Junie
Junie began at the beginning.

Device: none
Nook, or which one

Hi
I need help to decide which e.reader to get, I would like to read books and put my pdf's on, also i have a lot of patterns which i would like to put on it.

And is there any readers out there that would translate a russian book.

I have been told the Nook color is good, but can not buy it in the Uk.

I would appreciate advice please
Many Thanks
Junie
Junie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
6" e-ink readers don't do PDFs very well. To do PDFs it is better to either get an LCD tablet or a 9.7" e-ink reader.

As far as I know, there are no e-readers out there that do machine translation.

You might try an iPad or an Android-based tablet. Both of those should be able to read pdfs and patterns.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast