Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
kivsha
kivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle dx
URGENT! i formated my kindle URGENT!

so, i accidently formated my kindle, using this:
now, my kindle is working, but every thing that was on it has been deleted, and also, if i put a new folder and name it "documents" and put a pdf in it, the kindle will not recognize it, can some1 help? maybe upload for me the basic files needed to be in the kindle?
thx! its really urgent!

its kindle DX Graphit

SOLVED

Last edited by kivsha; 08-13-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: SOLVED
kivsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
There's a recovering option on the Kindle, don't worry (factory reset). But read about it first so you know exactly what it'll do.

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 08-13-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
kivsha
kivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipsekivsha can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle dx
ok, SOLVED i used the "reset to factory deafult"
kivsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ nice. Glad to hear you got it sorted out.

Other than loss of time to repopulate stuff on your devices, reset to factory defaults is there for a reason on all devices.

cheers!
-les
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote