Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
GregoryLamberson
Gregory Lamberson
GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Greetings from Slime City

Hi, my name is Greg Lamberson. I'm the author of four published novels so far:

[edit of self-promotion - moderation]
BTW, my subject line referss to one of a handful of C-Movies I've made over the years,[edit of self-promotion - moderation]

And I'm about to sign a contract for a truly cutting edge project that I think people on this forum may go nuts over, but I signed a non-disclosure agreement and don't expect to see a press release on it until the end of the year.

Last edited by dreams; 08-10-2011 at 05:05 AM. Reason: [edit of self-promotion - moderation]
GregoryLamberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Derek Clendening
Derek Clendening began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryLamberson View Post
Hi, my name is Greg Lamberson. I'm the author of four published novels so far:

[edit of self-promotion - moderation]
BTW, my subject line referss to one of a handful of C-Movies I've made over the years,[edit of self-promotion - moderation]

And I'm about to sign a contract for a truly cutting edge project that I think people on this forum may go nuts over, but I signed a non-disclosure agreement and don't expect to see a press release on it until the end of the year.
Hey Greg! Don't I know you from somewhere?

Last edited by dreams; 08-10-2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: [edit of self-promotion from quote - moderation]
Derek Clendening is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 08-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Greg and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Greg. You'll soon find the dedicated sections here for self-promotion. Luck with the books and the project, happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:08 AM   #6
GregoryLamberson
Gregory Lamberson
GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.GregoryLamberson writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Clendening View Post
Hey Greg! Don't I know you from somewhere?
Can you give me a clue?
GregoryLamberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:16 AM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote