Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
josnic
josnic began at the beginning.

Device: none
Which reader read .pdf well?

Hi,

I'm looking for an excellent ebook reader in which I dont have to buy the ebooks.

I've a library of ebooks.. mostly in .pdf formats. I want to put those files into a reader and read them.

I'm willing to do some software tinkering/file conversion =)

(Except iPad though)
josnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
What are your reasons for not wanting to use iPad? Is it the cost or you want an e-ink screen?

If you want an e-ink screen I'd recommend getting the Kindle DX, Pocketbook 902/3 or Onyx Boox M90. These have 9.7 inch e-ink screens.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast