Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
lacoon
lacoon began at the beginning.

Device: windows 7
Entering short stories in a collection

How do I create an entry that will open a short story in a book of short stories?

For example, if I have a book of short stories I would like to have an entry in my library for each which would open directly to that story rather than the book.
lacoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
I don't think you can do that short of putting each short story into it's own book.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 08-05-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
lacoon
lacoon began at the beginning.

Device: windows 7
I was afraid that was the case.

Since the book's TOC has links to each story I was hoping that could be used somehow, but alas

Thanks
Larry
lacoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:33 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoon View Post
I was afraid that was the case.
Since the book's TOC has links to each story I was hoping that could be used somehow, but alas
Thanks Larry
Not if you want a new book entry for each short story in the collection.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote