Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 10-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
surangama
surangama began at the beginning.

Device: none
Best PDF Conversion Method (Kobo Glo)

Hi MobileRead,

This is probably a question that has been asked 100 times, but I spent a couple minutes browsing this subforum and didn't see a clear answer to my question.

Basically, what's the best way to read PDFs on my Kobo Glo? Currently I'm using Calibre to convert the PDFs to EPUBs before putting them on my Glo. Is this a good way to do it?

I'm new at this, I've had my eReader for less than a week.

surangama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:17 PM   #2
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, iPad
This is my summary of the topic: http://willus.com/k2pdfopt/pdf_conversion.shtml
willus is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast