Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 12-04-2014, 07:56 PM   #1
skinmaan
Addict
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Great article about audiobooks

Just spotted this in my usual sniffing around, and thought some of you might find it interesting.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/life...5935787.php#/0
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:59 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
And this article is useless because we have to subscribe to read it. Well done!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 12-04-2014, 08:03 PM   #3
skinmaan
Addict
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And this article is useless because we have to subscribe to read it. Well done!
Strange. I don't have any kind of subscription and I can read the article just fine. I'd be happy to send you a copy of the text if you're actually interested.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #4
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Libre Color
Try this link.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Try this link.
Thanks. That worked.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:19 AM   #6
Lin2412
Groupie
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I can only count the number of audio books I've listened all my life in my fingers because I haven't gotten used to it at all. I think authors should consider that though, however, Jeffrey Deaver says he'll never go back to the traditional books with his current work. That's too bad.
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote