Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #46726
BuyMore
Cheapo Boo
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kobo Glo
Oh no ...

Pooh, wake up!
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:19 PM   #46727
5thWiggleWife
Boo?
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
He can't hear you....
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:24 PM   #46728
poohbear_nc
Chicken McNightmare
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "OW" "What just bit me?" *sip* *glug* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:31 PM   #46729
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
In his current state, Pooh's not really fit to provide quality DNA samples, so the syringe I used was one of these:
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:13 PM   #46730
poohbear_nc
Chicken McNightmare
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "Oh, how nice ... injecting me with Guinness! Sigh .... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 07-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #46731
BuyMore
Cheapo Boo
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
In his current state, Pooh's not really fit to provide quality DNA samples, so the syringe I used was one of these:

That looks really ... "OUCH!" *shudder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "Oh, how nice ... injecting me with Guinness! Sigh .... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Seriously? Does that look like Guinness? Poor chicken doesn't even know what hit him...
Old 07-08-2014, 04:43 AM   #46732
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Poohbear knows what hit him, a massive amount of Guinness followed by certain culinary substances in preparation for his final fate.

I'll have a nice drink of grape juice and have the win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:08 AM   #46733
5thWiggleWife
Boo?
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Early morning with the win.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:07 AM   #46734
BuyMore
Cheapo Boo

A win after dinner.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:28 AM   #46735
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
What have the wiggles done to pooh?
I can't look!

I'll just take the win.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #46736
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's the Circle Of Science:
Code:
 --------->Pooh breaks into lab
|                      |
|          Pooh drinks various -um-
|          interesting liquids
|                      |
|          Pooh gets tipsy hammered 
|          smashed snookered 
|          roosts for the night
|                      |
|          B.E.L takes a DNA sample
|                      |
 <---------B.E.L makes more minions
However, due to events beyond my control ($!$#&*fersniggling weather machine! ), Pooh is arriving somewhat overheated. He's roasting, not roosting. I can't make minions with cooked DNA - the minions would come out looking like corndogs sans stick*. So instead of sampling, I merely flavourized him (in case others wish to -uh- sample him later ).

* well, maybe with a stick. It depends. I mean I might be channeling the spirit of Vlad the Impaler at the time. It happens...
Old 07-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #46737
red_phoenix
Flameless Phoenix
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Being a Benevolent Evil Lord I hoped that injection was something that would help poor Pooh cool down.

Not all birds do well with fire.

*goes off to see what happened to the Acme Rescue Squad*
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:07 AM   #46738
poohbear_nc
Chicken McNightmare

*yawn* Another interesting night - a sleep over at the Wiggles - I must have eaten a lot of munchies with the Guinness - I feel stuffed, almost bloated. Oh well, a brisk morning walk will burn off the extra calories. *yawn* *stretch*

Notice: Stop sampling my DNA please, all powerful BEL - you're removed so much that the airport scanners register me as "dinosaur" and won't let me fly!

[Did Vlad the Impaler invent party canapes?]
Old 07-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #46739
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Being a Benevolent Evil Lord I hoped that injection was something that would help poor Pooh cool down.
Why, yes! It was lemonade...(well, lemon juice...and rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and a dash of worcestershire sauce) Just the thing to replace those lost elecrolytes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Notice: Stop sampling my DNA please, all powerful BEL - you're removed so much that the airport scanners register me as "dinosaur" and won't let me fly!
You were the one complaining that your tail feathers made your butt look too big. See if I ever help you with your crazy diet schemes again! Hummph! Buy that Acme Atomic-powered Home Liposuction Kit next time and see how well that works out!
Old 07-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #46740
poohbear_nc
Chicken McNightmare

Quote:
Buy that Acme Atomic-powered Home Liposuction Kit next time and see how well that works out!
Ooohhhh! I hadn't seen that in my ACME catalog!
*placing my order now*

Hmmmm ..... atomic power supply is temporarily out of stock .... I bet the BEL has some extra ones in the Wiggle Lab .... he'll never miss one .... and I can blame the minions ....
Memo to self: Sneak into BEL Lab tonight and 'borrow' an atomic power supply .... Be sure to wear my mouse disguise ....
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tags
.... glorfindel won, ..dreams (not mouse) wins, .death to humans!, 50000th post won, bacon, boom-shaka-laka-laka-boom, car and dog win, chickens always win, chickens win, foiled by mobile beastdom, geoff won ...., jswolf is the winner!!!, love.forever. wins, mwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwm, mysterious glowing skull, pointless infinity, prodigit forever wins!, quetzolquautzol, sausages?, thread deactivated, thread that never ends, we win, wiggle for the win, ± zzfpt dreams does win., ±± 40000th post wins