Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #34501
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
The win will be well taken care. Hope you can salvage something good out of your vacation. So far it doesn't look too promising. You and the Mrs. take care.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #34502
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5c & Kindle Fire HD
The win has a sweet tooth, eh?

*lures win onto submarine with a baker's dozen and sets off for secret underwater lair*
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 07-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #34503
red_phoenix
Best Wishes for 2015
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Not going to be too fun a vacation after all. many trees knocked down by the storm last week.
Hydro is back on (just), phone line has been ripped off the cottage by a falling tree. As there is going to be a lot of chainsaw going on around here, I've decided it's too dangerous for the win. Sending it back on a train. Someone look after it for us, please. We'll get it back later.
Take care.
red_phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #34504
poohbear_nc
Feliz Fowlidad!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Best of luck with 'vacation' - I'll shelter the de-fanged win!
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #34505
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:40 AM   #34506
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Cat
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Sony PRS-505 eReader
I win...and have chocolate!
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:44 AM   #34507
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
And now I have both; the win and the chocolate.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #34508
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Cat
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
And now I have both; the win and the chocolate.
Sorry but that wasn't chocolate. After you took the chocolate glazed donut from the win I prepared for you. The "chocolate" was actually a red-hot chili pepper that was dyed to look like chocolate.

Enjoy!
Old 07-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #34509
5thWiggle
I hacked the Nice List
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Please send the win back with some chainsaw oil and bacon! Lots and lots of bacon!

(i have to stand in a particular spot in the cottage, and hold my tongue just so to get data service on my cell. Must...satisfy...MR...addiction. .. Thanks for best wishes folks.)
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #34510
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Just disconnect for a while. It won't kill you.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #34511
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Just disconnect for a while. It won't kill you.
But you will lose, as I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #34512
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
The "chocolate" was actually a red-hot chili pepper that was dyed to look like chocolate.

Enjoy!
The win informed me about the deception and I tossed your chocolate covered red-hot chilli. We then celebrated with chocolate cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Please send the win back with some chainsaw oil and bacon! Lots and lots of bacon!

(i have to stand in a particular spot in the cottage, and hold my tongue just so to get data service on my cell. Must...satisfy...MR...addiction. .. Thanks for best wishes folks.)
It's hard to stay away, isn't it? Have a great vacation even with everything going on there.

Winning now and enjoying another slice of cake.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:31 PM   #34513
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:29 AM   #34514
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Cat

Dreams wrote as part of a post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
The win informed me about the deception and I tossed your chocolate covered red-hot chilli. We then celebrated with chocolate cake.
Unfortunately, you got rid of the chili pepper before giving it a more-thorough examination. Within the chili pepper shell was a center of the most delicious chocolate in existence. A chocolate so wonderful that cooks the world over seek in the hope of just getting a chance to smell it. I had to disguise the chocolate to keep it from being discovered.

*Solitaire1 looks where the "chili pepper" fell. There's a massive cloud where 1,000s of cooks are fighting over the delightful chocolate.*

I'll just take the win, get some popcorn, and watch the mayhem.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:04 AM   #34515
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Sorry to gatecrash the party, but I believe it's my turn to have the win.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
.... glorfindel won, ..dreams (not mouse) wins, .death to humans!, 50000th post won, bacon, boom-shaka-laka-laka-boom, car and dog win, chickens always win, chickens win, foiled by mobile beastdom, geoff won ...., jswolf is the winner!!!, love.forever. wins, mwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwm, mysterious glowing skull, pointless infinity, prodigit forever wins!, quetzolquautzol, sausages?, thread deactivated, thread that never ends, we win, wiggle for the win, ± zzfpt dreams does win., ±± 40000th post wins