Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #24166
Solitaire1
Observant Owl
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Sony PRS-505 eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Is there anything sadder than a sick little Grand Mouse?

I win.
A sick little Grand Mouse who has lost the win. (rimshot)
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #24167
Solitaire1
Observant Owl
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Sony PRS-505 eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Delusional? Who you calling delusional?
Well...you hope to avoid being consumed during the upcoming holiday seasons when massive consumption of food is one of the holiday traditions. You only hope is to engage a certain rabbit in an argument about which season it is.

Quote:
Hung over - yes! After everybody tried to pre-marinate me last night!
Being pickled doesn't equal being marinated. Pickling will preserve you and add to your tastiness.

Quote:
[inquiring into Witness Protection until the US Thanksgiving feast day is past]
The only way you could require Witness Protection is if you testified against someone. Could you have turned on your fellow chickens, giving away their locations?
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #24168
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
A sick little Grand Mouse who has lost the win. (rimshot)
Lost the win? Not at all! Here it is...

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #24169
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coke Zero #5 in my cup.

And the win in my possession.
Make up your mind. Is it Coke 0 or Coke 5?

How's this? Win 1!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #24170
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Well make up your mind. Is it Coke 0 or Coke 5?

How's this? Win 1!
And 5+1 = Coke Zero #6.

I win.

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-12-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #24171
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
After fried chicken and mashed potatoes win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #24172
pdurrant
Santa Mouse

I had a very nice supper of rice with left-over topside of beef.

And now I'm relaxing before bed.

Apart from a sore throat, things are grand. Especially with the win safely beside me.

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #24173
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind you in my trunk.

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #24174
pdurrant
Santa Mouse

<checks>

No, still faithfully by my side.

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #24175
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

*bumps you and dislodges the win*.

Mine now.

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #24176
red_phoenix
Turning up the heat
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Good Morning HIMS, red, Tom, and Cuda. I think there was someone chanting Dana Page One something and a delusional chicken popped in along with someone's grandson. This place is getting crowded.

Sorry you are not feeling well Grand Mouse. Maybe you should go rest, drink lots of liquids (not coke zero), and read a good book. I will watch over my win, so you don't have to worry.

My good morning win.
Amazing how a good party can attract a crowd.

The win is mine.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #24177
pdurrant
Santa Mouse

I'm still here, and winning.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #24178
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Bedtime for the sick Grand Mouse.

I win.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #24179
red_phoenix
Turning up the heat
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Sick Grand Mice should only be worrying about getting better...not trying to keep track of imaginary/fever induced hallucinations of wins.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #24180
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

We are only thinking of what's best for you. Now put down that Coke Zero and go to bed.

I win.

Tags
.... glorfindel won, ..dreams (not mouse) wins, .death to humans!, 50000th post won, bacon, boom-shaka-laka-laka-boom, car and dog win, chickens always win, chickens win, foiled by mobile beastdom, geoff won ...., jswolf is the winner!!!, love.forever. wins, mwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwm, mysterious glowing skull, pointless infinity, prodigit forever wins!, quetzolquautzol, sausages?, thread deactivated, thread that never ends, we win, wiggle for the win, ± zzfpt dreams does win., ±± 40000th post wins