Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #20011
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I still need another second
A second second?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:18 AM   #20012
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
A second second?
Exactly so. Perhaps you would do me the honour of acting for me with icantbebothered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
Let's forget about this party, because the truth is that I win.
The truth is that you owe me an apology or satisfaction.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2012, 06:24 AM   #20013
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Exactly so. Perhaps you would do me the honour of acting for me with icantbebothered?
Yes, I shall. I will be the last second with this last post.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:30 AM   #20014
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yes, I shall. I will be the last second with this last post.
Thank you. If icantbebothered doesn't post an apology for his words within the day, would you call* on him or his seconds to offer him his choice of venue and weapons?

* I suggest by visitor message.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:34 AM   #20015
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Ok then. I don't think he has a second?
Advert
Old 09-15-2012, 06:41 AM   #20016
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Ok then. I don't think he has a second?
He might refer you to one if you have to contact him. Or, given the blatantness of his insult to me, he might not be able to find anyone to stand second, and will have to appear on the field of honour without one.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:51 AM   #20017
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

He may be without one. But there will probably be quite a crowd to see the event.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:51 AM   #20018
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

He might apologise, even at this late stage, and I would be willing to accept it.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #20019
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
There's already a venue set up. Batman Jr has graciously offered the use of the batcave. This should work to your advantage Grand Mouse since it's bascially a giant hole in the ground.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #20020
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
He might apologise, even at this late stage, and I would be willing to accept it.
It is good to be a second for such a magnanimous mouse.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #20021
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
My money is on the mouse.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:18 AM   #20022
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:
The truth is that you owe me an apology or satisfaction.
I owe no apoligies, and the only satisfaction I owe is to myself.

I win.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #20023
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I regret that it has come to this. My seconds will be in touch to arrange the details. I believe the BatCave has been offered, if that is agreeable to you. Choice of weapon is, of course, yours.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:12 AM   #20024
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
While you all kill each other, guess who takes the win.

Last edited by icantbebothered; 09-15-2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: typo:)
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #20025
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

This is insufferable!

En garde! Apologise, or I'll run you through!

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!