Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Using a Mac, how do I upload fonts?

I'm using 1.9.5, latest beta.

Forgive the ignorance. I created a "fonts" folder under the .kobo folder (which is usually hidden altogether, but is now greyed out, but lets me add/modify).

I then tried to add a bunch of gentium basic ttf files. I ejected the kobo, and tried to find the new font on the KT, but Gentium is not showing up.

Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?

Thanks!
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
srs_bsns
srs_bsns began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
The fonts folder should just be in the root directory of the Kobo Touch, not within the .kobo folder. Also make sure it's "fonts" not "Fonts"
srs_bsns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Yup, that did the trick. Many thanks!
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote