Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #16
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm not at all sure that this would appeal to many people. I generally want only an ebook; my whole reason for buying ebooks is that paper books use up too much space.
While I like eBooks for convenience, I still buy paper books. I usually buy the books that I really LOVED just to put em up on a bookshelf as a statement, and also it's easier to lend to people.
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #17
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
The agency system does not effect gift cards. Remember that sale on Sony gift cards back in 2010?
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast

Tags
combo