Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #16
Janada
Janada began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
charging issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanna3h View Post
My kobo is also shutting off when the battery level is half full. Aslo when it tells me to charge it and I plug it in the screen goes blank and my computer does not register anything being connected. I plug it into a few different UBS ports and flick the power button for a while and eventually it turns back on and connects but this it quite annoying.
The exact same thing happened to me - the battery level looked half full but then I got a message to recharge my Kobo. I then had issues plugging it into my computer - blank screen etc...
Janada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #17
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtapose View Post
The only thing I noticed about the new firmware update was that when you are in the font menu changing line spacing and allignment you get some ghosting effects with the e-ink, when you play with some options for about 40 seconds, the screen gets a ghosted e-ink splash all over it until you exit the settings/font menu.
Ya, it only refreshes on exit, not while you're doing stuff in it. Most times that shouldn't be a big issue as once you have spent some time playing with it, you're likely not going to make that many changes.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote