Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Old 06-28-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
Rachel9732 began at the beginning.
Device: NookColor
Problem with my Nook Color

I apologize if someone else has posted about this; I looked but didn't see anything.

When I tap the open book icon at the bottom of the screen--the one that should return me to the last book I was reading--the screen turns black, two icons that appear with my Fliq Calendar app will appear at the bottom of the screen and then the screen returns to where I started when I tapped the open book icon.

This started a couple of weeks ago; I turned the NC off and turned it back on and it worked fine after that until today. I tried turning it off and turning it back on, but that hasn't helped.

I can still tap the book cover and go right where I left off, but it's annoying that the feature doesn't work

Has anyone else had this problem?
Rachel9732 is offline   Reply With Quote