Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
dippy1
dippy1 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T3
Missing Pages?

Hi, I'm new to here and I have a couple of problems with my books that I have put on my Sony PRS-350.
When I add the books to my reader and view them on Calibre they are all there but when I start to read some of them they have blank pages after reading a few pages. The pages are all there but are totally blank!!!
The other problem I have is when I try to open a new book, I often get Page Error come up and there is no book there at all.
I usually convert the books to PDF files as I have found that if I make them ePub files I have lots of spelling errors occur and strange symbols. When I check the books in Calibre they are all perfect!!

I am finding it really frustrating starting a new book only to get a few pages in and then all pages are blank,
Lynn
dippy1 is offline   Reply With Quote