Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
SONY PRS600 Red with case and memory card

Hello fellow readers,
Selling my SONY PRS 600 in red. Reader has minor scratches from normal use on the back. No scratches on the front. Its in great condition. Comes with original SONY protective pouch case, that is also in red, and 2GB SONY Pro Duo memory card. $160 shipped within US or $180 shipped internationally. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions.
Happy Reading!
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
I do feel that your price is too high given that the new nook and Kobo are cheaper, have a pearl screen, do not have a touch layer, have no scratches, and would have a full warranty.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote