Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
mollie38
Connoisseur
mollie38 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs505 Kindle 3gwifi
PSP Charger for Sony PRS505

Don't know what has happened to my Sony charger but it isn't working, I read somewhere that I can get a PSP charger, does it have to be a specific one, or will any charger do
mollie38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
Previous comments say any PSP charger (official Sony or cheap knock-off) will do.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 06-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
I've used an official Sony one I bought off of eBay for $8 for years now. I've heard of third party PSP chargers working fine too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Get an iGo charger with the PSP tip. That way if you ever get a different reader that uses mini-USB, all you would need to get is the blackberry tip. You buy the power adapter and the top and you get an upgrade path with just a new tip as needed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
mollie38
Connoisseur
mollie38 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs505 Kindle 3gwifi
Many thanks has just ordered a iGO charger and psp tip from amazon
mollie38 is offline   Reply With Quote