Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #16
KipIngram
KipIngram began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
By the way, I presume this could be done without rooting - one could boot from a suitably prepared SD Card which makes the necessary changes. Then once that card was removed your NOok would feel "stock," just without the manuals.

Regards,
Kip
KipIngram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #17
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Or you could just root then un-root. Rooting isn't a one way proceedure.
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #18
idkok
idkok began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by KipIngram View Post
Ok - I am back. Upon further investigation I was unable to find the Quick Start and User's Guide listed in any database. Since I'm rooted the solution was easy - I just renamed those two *.epub files to *.epub.bak and power cycled my Nook. The documents no longer appear in my library.

Regards,
Kip
how do you root nook simple touch?
idkok is offline   Reply With Quote