Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-18-2007, 07:30 AM   #1
Lloyd Harris
Lloyd Harris began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500 & 505
Smile Hello

I received my PRS-500 yesterday and have to say what a great piece of kit.
This forum has already been of benefit to me by warning of the charging light problem. I simply updated, and problem fixed.

Great forum - happy to be on board.
Lloyd Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:39 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MBA, DVP11
Glad to have you here, and thanks for the feedback about the charging info being helpful. If you are adventurous, there's a lot of great stuff here for Reader owners, and don't forget the Reader section of the wiki also.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:10 AM   #3
Lloyd Harris
Lloyd Harris began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500 & 505
Thanks for that. I will edge out now that I've formed a bridgehead. So far I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself having downloaded a Classic from Sony Connect - part of my free classics offer. I understand that PG (I'm getting the lingo already) can provide free classics anyway.
Lloyd Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:56 AM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MBA, DVP11
And there's a nice library here of some of the best PG stuff right here at MobileRead, hand converted for reading on the Sony Reader....
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebo...&sort=dateline

(Or just go to the "E-Books" link near the top of every forum page.)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote