Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
karenr_nz
Connoisseur
karenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-books

Device: PB360
Help - it's not working!

I have a PB360 which I absolutely love. This morning, I went to turn it on and I got a blank screen, which happens sometimes. As usual, I took the battery cover off, and pushed the reset button, and that's where it all went wrong. Instead of restarting (as would normally happen) the power button started flashing, with the start-up logo flashing on and off. I pushed the reset button again, and then got a completely black screen, which won't clear. The power button doesn't seem to work either, so I can't turn anything on or off.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this - I love my PB360, and am completely lost without it. (Note that I'm not that tech-savvy, so please make the instructions idiot proof!)
karenr_nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST Glow & PocketBook 360
two things you could try, from what ive read on the forums.

Both involve having your reader plugged in as if you were going to charge it.

1) Plug in to charge and push the reset button
2) Plug in to charge and then remove the batter connector and then reattach it ( at the power plug )

3) you could also check out how to reset it to the factory default ( I belive this also requires that you have it plugged in to recharge )
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
musicman2523
Groupie
musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.musicman2523 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook iq 701
unplug the battery wait about 10 sec. and plug it back in.
musicman2523 is offline   Reply With Quote