Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
June Kobo Codes

Posted on Retailmenot

$1 off - Kobodollaroff (this may be 1 time only? worked the first time then failed)

20% off - June20off

Last edited by apesmom; 06-10-2011 at 11:44 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
$1 off - Kobodollaroff (this may be 1 time only? worked the first time then failed)
Confirmed, one time use only.

Thanks for the code.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Finally! I was beginning to think they weren't going to give us anymore!
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:12 AM   #4
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Great! I have a couple of books in my save for later file lol
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #5
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Thank you! I had a couple of the $0.99 Sourcebooks I was waiting for a $1 off coupon for. It is one-time use but I have 2 Kobo accounts so I was able to get both books.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #6
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FYI - june20off is a 1-time only also - just tried it. Bah!
Old 06-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
FYI - june20off is a 1-time only also - just tried it. Bah!
I've noticed that since they cut short that $2 OFF code in April they've become kinda stingy with the coupons. Before, they used to have a $1 OFF code every week but these have dwindled, and now we get a one-time use $1 OFF code. I'm not happy with Kobo

Last edited by Loosheesh; 06-11-2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Old 06-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I've noticed that since they cut short short that $2 OFF code in April they've become kinda stingy with the coupons. Before, they used to have a $1 OFF code every week but these have dwindled, and now we get a one-time use $1 OFF code. I'm not happy with Kobo
I know! We'll see. They quit having coupons at all for a few months after the agency model came out and then they started up again. They may just be trying different strategies. If business goes down and people complain they may start giving out more coupons again.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Bah!
Bah is right. I think several of us on this forum may have taken a big chunk out of their coupon budget with the redtag2 and the 50% off contest codes. I freely admit to giving them both a $eriou$ workout.

That being said, they were getting all my Agency purchases as a "thank you for the discounts" (haven't bought a book from B&N for several months even though my only device is a NC).

I've also noticed that they've been less aggressive with their non-promo code discounts.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #10
NightBird
Wizard

Yes, probably all those $1.00 codes we used to get free books didn't help.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Bah is right. I think several of us on this forum may have taken a big chunk out of their coupon budget with the redtag2 and the 50% off contest codes. I freely admit to giving them both a $eriou$ workout.
Me too

Oh well, maybe the lack of codes will help curb my hoarding ... or not
Old 06-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #12
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Yes, probably all those $1.00 codes we used to get free books didn't help.
Oh yeah, those too . . . .

OK, I'm a promo code glutton, it goes hand in hand with my book hoarding habit.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
I've noticed that since they cut short that $2 OFF code in April they've become kinda stingy with the coupons. Before, they used to have a $1 OFF code every week but these have dwindled, and now we get a one-time use $1 OFF code. I'm not happy with Kobo
I totally agree. Maybe they are waiting for the change over before they give us something really good. I know they said it would be two weeks before they implemented the no foreign transaction fee.

However due to the lack of good discounts from Kobo I've gotten all my monthly Harlequins from Fictionwise. So my gift card is just sitting there.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #14
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Me too

Oh well, maybe the lack of codes will help curb my hoarding ... or not
LOL! I think we're on the same page. Maybe we should go off and start a book hoarders anonymous forum.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #15
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Oh yeah, those too . . . .

OK, I'm a promo code glutton, it goes hand in hand with my book hoarding habit.
Ditto!

Last edited by NightBird; 06-11-2011 at 11:55 PM.