Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
kamados
kamados began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle 4
Libre Air Detection on Calibre

Hi Kovid

Calibre does not detect my Libre Air when I plug it into my computer. Could you please add the Libre Air as one of the devices so that I can transfer directly to the device instead of having to save to disk first.
Thank you for your help
kamados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
See this FAQ entry.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert