Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
aidren
Edge User
 
Amazon App Store and Repligo

I would really like to get Repligo. I tried the Amazon App store when I loaded Ermine... but no go... as others experienced. Has anyone resolved this or is it something that will never be resolved?

Any suggestions as to how I can get an APK for this? I don't have an Android phone. I have emailed the developer with little resolve. After explaining I didn't have a phone but a different android device they simply gave me the stock answer about 'downloading directly to your phone.' I can try dealing more with them later but was wondering if there is another solution.
 
Old 04-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User
 
Whenever you're looking for an APK, simply google the product name and "apk", for example "repligo v3.1.0 apk".
 
 
Enthusiast
Old 04-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
fgruber
Edge User
 
Do you have problems in general or just with repligo. I just installed ezpdf from amazon app yesterday with no issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidren View Post
I would really like to get Repligo. I tried the Amazon App store when I loaded Ermine... but no go... as others experienced. Has anyone resolved this or is it something that will never be resolved?

Any suggestions as to how I can get an APK for this? I don't have an Android phone. I have emailed the developer with little resolve. After explaining I didn't have a phone but a different android device they simply gave me the stock answer about 'downloading directly to your phone.' I can try dealing more with them later but was wondering if there is another solution.
 
Old 04-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
aidren
Edge User
 
Quote:
Whenever you're looking for an APK, simply google the product name and "apk", for example "repligo v3.1.0 apk".
I tried this, at the time, without success. But will try again.

Quote:
Do you have problems in general or just with repligo. I just installed ezpdf from amazon app yesterday with no issues.
I have only tried it with Repligo. So, will have to try again.
 
Old 04-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
borisb
Edge User
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidren View Post
I tried this, at the time, without success. But will try again.
Strange. It gave me a mediafire link as the top entry - exactly what one wants...
 
Old 04-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
aidren
Edge User
 
Tried it again right after I posted and got the latest one right off the bat... have no idea what I was doing last time when I couldn't find one. Thanks for your time... both of you.
 
Old 04-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #7
Michealj
Edge User
 
Hi, I tried a slight modification to Boris' instructions. I just searched for the app name and mediafire (ezpdf mediafire) and it worked wonderfully for me. I found repligo, ezpdf, zinio, and diopen apk's. For those of us with out the android phone for access most of these apps are very hard to come by. I'll be trying this method 1st, going forward.

Regards,
 
Old 04-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
aidren
Edge User
 
@fgruber

It was from you I found out about Repligo (thanks). But I think I remember you also mentioning ezpdf (or something)... If that's the case, why do you use that one?
 
Old 04-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
aidren
Edge User
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michealj View Post
Hi, I tried a slight modification to Boris' instructions. I just searched for the app name and mediafire (ezpdf mediafire) and it worked wonderfully for me. I found repligo, ezpdf, zinio, and diopen apk's. For those of us with out the android phone for access most of these apps are very hard to come by. I'll be trying this method 1st, going forward.
Good idea... I just made a note of it.
 
Old 04-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #10
fgruber
Edge User
 
They both have about the same options. Repligo have a few more including the ability to list all the annotations. However, I found that with certain pdf where the resolution was not that great Repligo would not allow me to highlight. However, on the same pdf, ezpdf reader was able to highlight. Also I feel that ezpdf may be a bit more stable for big files.


Quote:
Originally Posted by aidren View Post
@fgruber

It was from you I found out about Repligo (thanks). But I think I remember you also mentioning ezpdf (or something)... If that's the case, why do you use that one?
 
Old 04-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #11
aidren
Edge User
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgruber View Post
They both have about the same options. Repligo have a few more including the ability to list all the annotations. However, I found that with certain pdf where the resolution was not that great Repligo would not allow me to highlight. However, on the same pdf, ezpdf reader was able to highlight. Also I feel that ezpdf may be a bit more stable for big files.
Good information. Thanks. I guess I'll get that apk, too.
 
Old 05-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
freemanjr
Edge User
 
Regarding ezPDF Reader, has anyone got the Voice Reader to work on the EE? I click Settings/Voice Reader but it just jumps through the pages and does not "speak" the text. The VR icon is dislayed on the bottom of the document and when I click it, it turns off the Voice Reader.
 
Old 05-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #13
cheyennedonna
Edge User
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanjr View Post
Regarding ezPDF Reader, has anyone got the Voice Reader to work on the EE? I click Settings/Voice Reader but it just jumps through the pages and does not "speak" the text. The VR icon is dislayed on the bottom of the document and when I click it, it turns off the Voice Reader.
You will need to install the voice libraries before the EE will speak to you. See this post. http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...highlight=pico
 
Old 05-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #14
devious20000
Edge User
 
Just got an entourage edge and downloaded the Amazon app, trying to download games all work fine except angry birds. I have tried the free one and the paid one and neither will install, I get as far as downloading them hit the install button but get an error apparently was not installed, what to do, also can I download flash anywhere, running ermine by the way, sorry if wrong forum to ask about this stuff, lastly any Alps to watch movies like Netflix
 
Old 05-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #15
cheyennedonna
Edge User
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by devious20000 View Post
Just got an entourage edge and downloaded the Amazon app, trying to download games all work fine except angry birds. I have tried the free one and the paid one and neither will install, I get as far as downloading them hit the install button but get an error apparently was not installed, what to do, also can I download flash anywhere, running ermine by the way, sorry if wrong forum to ask about this stuff, lastly any Alps to watch movies like Netflix
No flash yet, just flash light. Droid TV works and so does the older version of TV.com - version 1.3 http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s/413908-294-tvcom
 
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Android How to install the Amazon App Store app on your eDGe borisb enTourage Archive 11 05-13-2011 01:56 PM
Apple Sues Amazon over "App Store" Trademark kjk News 48 04-07-2011 01:07 PM
Amazon opens its app store dschoemaker Nook Developer's Corner 8 03-24-2011 03:24 PM
Android Android news stumbles upon not-yet-released Amazon Android App store sarah11918 enTourage Archive 7 03-22-2011 01:07 PM
Android Amazon App store for Android launching this month sarah11918 enTourage Archive 1 03-01-2011 03:32 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.