Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 AM   #1
piRsquared
Edge User

New to eDGe

Hello everyone. Just received the edge 10 recently. Originally bought the pocket edge when it launched. Had some itechnical issues--wifi antenna and loose controls. So returned it and replaced it with the edge 10. The dual design of the edge along with some of its other unique features seem to address my needs better than other products I've seen on the market. So I am really hoping this version works better.

Any ideas and suggestions will be welcomed by this eDGe newbie.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

A good place to start is here

Old 12-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
canezila
Edge User

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your eDGe as much as I do.

This forum is tops. There is a large group of people here that are very sharp and more than willing to help.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:02 AM   #4
piRsquared
Edge User

Thanks, borisb. Read your three welcome baskets and downloaded some of the recommended apps. Very useful links and lots of great reference information. Will be coming here a lot. Thanks again for your help.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
borisb
Edge User

Glad they were of help. If there's any type of app you're looking for, or have a question about anything, just go ahead and post it in the appropriate forum

Old 12-13-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
piRsquared
Edge User

Thanks, Canezila. Now that I have spent a little time exploring my eDGee, I am really starting to enjoy it. And I agree with you 100%. Everyone on here seems sharp and very willing to help. Everything has been made so much better because of all the great information on this forum.