Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
Kuggie
Edge User

Touchscreen calendar

Hey,
I'd love to take advantage of the touchscreen capabilities of the Edge and be able to hand write directly into a calendar. Has anyone found an app that does this? I understood that the Android system is directed towards phones which this kind of app wouldn't work on, I just thought it would be a cool idea.

Kuggie

Old 06-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
aidren
Edge User

I've searched for this several times and haven't been able to find an apk download anywhere. This is the developer's website...

http://www.johospace.co.jp/

...unfortunately, I don't speak/read Japanese. If there is anyone on the forum who does, would it be possible for you to leave a message at his website to let him know there are a number of EE people who would like to get the apk (English version), explaining that we are not able to download from the market place?

Old 06-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
rcool
Edge User

Do a Google for jorte apk. I'm sure I went to the Russian site (5th one) and optionally go to translate. The second paragraph says jorte.apk. Download that!

Old 06-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
Kuggie
Edge User

I kept trying to download from the russian site but it wont let me. It downlads some 27 kb file nstead and says no application found... any ideas?

Old 06-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
kenjennings
Edge User

ummmm. Write on a calendar?

Create a Word (or OpenOffice) document with a table on the page for the calendar.
Use a PDF printer for Word, or the PDF save feature in OpenOffice.
Transfer the resulting PDF file to the edge.
Add the PDF file to your Library.
Turn on annotation.
Write wherever you want.
??????
Like that?

Old 06-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
rcool
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuggie View Post
I kept trying to download from the russian site but it wont let me. It downlads some 27 kb file nstead and says no application found... any ideas?
I downloaded version 1.1.0. If you're okay with that anyone can feel free to email me at rcoolic403 @ rogers.com (obviously ignore spaces) and I can email back the 726kb file I downloaded.

Ross.

Last edited by rcool; 06-03-2010 at 02:04 PM.