Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
henry_moh
Edge User

Request a solution for HTML based e-libraries

I have some paper textbooks that provide online access texts, which is in a frame of a page. I suggest some solution for reading these books on eDGe.

1. Some websites provide print page and print function. Can eDGe make use of this function to create PDF or journals and to direct the contents to the e-Ink side? And a more human indexing system for these small pieces of pages is highly appreciated.

2. Snapshots function (with scrolling!) on the LCD side to print to the E-Ink side.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #2
Tiger963
Edge User

I'll second that!

Between content on Blackboard and online databases like JSTOR, I have to save my pdfs onto my Mac, then transfer them via USB key to my eDGe....PITA, but doable. It would be nice to view and/or save right from the frame window on the tablet side.

Until then, I lug a Mac and an eDGe....(at least I've reduced the textbook load - woohoo!)

David

Enthusiast