Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-21-2014, 09:22 AM   #1
BoomStickMuppet
Custom Junior Member
BoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Trouble with Backlight using Duokan on PW1

Hi all,

I'm trying out the Duokan 2014 OS on the PW. It works well except for the fact that I cannot change the backlight level at all. I have found the bar to change the light level, however, clicking on the minus sign or dragging my finger down the bar has no effect. Has anyone else had this problem? Cheers.

Lenny

EDIT: I forgot to say, I followed these instructions: http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Duok...4_Installation

Last edited by BoomStickMuppet; 08-21-2014 at 09:25 AM.
BoomStickMuppet is offline   Reply With Quote