Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1 & BlackBerry PlayBook
Free promo + recipes (Kindle UK) - The Little Book of Sweets and Cake [Chick Lit]

The Little Book of Sweets and Cake: A Jenny Colgan sampler by Jenny Colgan, is just what it says on the box.

I'm linking to it because it says it has the author's personal notes and some recipes, which give a modest value-add to the sample chapters from her latest books, which I'd otherwise just ignore.

Currently free from Amazon UK. It's published by UK imprint Sphere, so I don't expect it to show up in any of the other Kindle stores.

Description
This digital sampler will give readers a taste of two Jenny Colgan novels in one exclusive package. Featuring the first chapter from MEET ME AT THE CUPCAKE CAFÉ (April 2011), it also contains an exclusive extract from WELCOME TO ROSIE HOPKINS’ SWEETSHOP OF DREAMS, the forthcoming novel from Jenny Colgan, which Sphere will publish in April 2012.

Add to that some personal notes from Jenny herself and a few mouth-watering recipes, and you have the perfect e-sampler for anyone who likes to indulge their sweet tooth.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chick-lit e-book, long-term freebie