Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Free (Kindle/Harlequin) Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines

Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines

Quote:
Product Description

The bride wore a white dress and a look of despair… Do not adjust your set. That really was Casey Greene being jilted by her fiancé on live TV. And that really was Tennessee’s most eligible bachelor who stepped in to marry her instead! Millionaire businessman Adam Carmichael only wanted to help Casey save face. He isn’t prepared for the news that their “fake” wedding is legal and binding. While they secretly wait for an annulment, media and family scrutiny forces them to put on their best loving couple act. Except by now, neither one is quite sure who’s acting…
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
UK only?
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 05-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
UK only?
Weird, it was available (and free) earlier for US people
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
It's available free from Harlequin
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Crealock View Post
It's available free from Harlequin
Yay! Thanks!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I get the "This title is not available for customers from:
United States" message too. I can't understand why. Some inscrutable rule of geographic restriction I bet.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Actually, not free in UK either. India and Asia/Pacific only, I believe.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #8
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
I assume this is literature for those times when daytime TV is unavailable?
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #9
basschick
Guru
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Kindle 3 WiFi, iPod Touch with Stanza
it's not my thing, but i don't think it's appropriate to criticize reading choices, particularly on a reading board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
I assume this is literature for those times when daytime TV is unavailable?
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I'm interested in the genre as far as writing in general. I think it's useful to have examples of different sub genre's available to see how others have written books in a given genre. After all studying writing in different genre's can only lead to a better understanding of how to write fiction in general. And most genre's have at least a little romance mixed into the storyline. A detective investigates a murder at a mansion and gets involved with the daughter of the family for example. The main plot would be a murder mystery but the subplot would be a romance.

Last edited by crich70; 05-09-2011 at 10:00 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #11
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone
I would much rather read a Harlequin, even a middling quality one, than watch daytime tv
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Harlequin are my favorite publisher of romance books. They allow discounts and do not overprice their books which is why they are still going strong today. While I am more incline to read their other lines like Super Romance, American, Intrigue or Historical then the Harlequin Presents one, I do love free romance books.

I'm with Joykins on this. I don't watch daytime TV at all or nighttime for that matter. I have to tolerate it when my husband is home but for me a good book with a HEA is what I rather be doing.

One thing I love about Harlequin books is you can finish it in one afternoon. So it's great for quick reading.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #13
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone
Agreed with what Blossom said! Right down to the Harlequin lines she likes...but I like the Blazes too, they are very hot!
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #14
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
Thanks for the simple and on-point reply basschick. Karma for you!
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote