Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-28-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
Convert RepliGo (RGO) to Text or LRF format?

Hi all,
I've found some interesting ebbok files in RGO format (for cellphones). Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate any converters that would allow me to make a TXT, pdf, or LRF file for reading on the Sony Reader.

Does anybody know of way to do this? thanks.
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:11 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've done some googling just now and did not see any way to convert. There's supposedly not even a PC version of the viewer. Best just stay away.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2007, 10:08 PM   #3
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenstate View Post
Hi all,
I've found some interesting ebbok files in RGO format (for cellphones). Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate any converters that would allow me to make a TXT, pdf, or LRF file for reading on the Sony Reader.

Does anybody know of way to do this? thanks.
Go to:

http://www.cerience.com/downloads/downloads.php

and download the free windows pc viewer (last on the list), open the book in it, do select all, copy and it copies the text (as long as your book is text not image) to the clipboard from where you can paste in rtf or whatever...

Formatting may need to be tweaked with some tidy up program, haven't checked carefully though...
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:16 AM   #4
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
Thanks!!!
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote