Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Mcbilly
Mcbilly began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
iPad with kindle application

Is there a way to categorize your books when you use the kindle application on the iPad? I like to group my books into read,unread,and don't like. Thanks
Mcbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:57 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Have you seen The Apple Forum ? There will certainly be an answer in there ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, McBilly. Geoff's advice is sound. Happy iPadding and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Mcbilly and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
Mcbilly
Mcbilly began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Thank you

Thank you for your replies-Geoff thank you for pointing me in the right direction. It doesnt answer my question- but after much research I learned that there is no answer because you can not categorize Kindle books on the IPAD. But your reference gave me a lot of other information that really has improved the usability of the IPAD. Thanks again.
Mcbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbilly View Post
Thank you for your replies-Geoff thank you for pointing me in the right direction. It doesnt answer my question- but after much research I learned that there is no answer because you can not categorize Kindle books on the IPAD. But your reference gave me a lot of other information that really has improved the usability of the IPAD. Thanks again.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote