Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
user743
Addict
user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kindle PW2 special offers removed by Amazon for FREE
Did i just see color on my paperWHITE??

Disclaimer
This is ony a optical illusion. Therefore it might only work once or not at all.

on a any e-ink device with a browser go to Google images and type rubik's cube

How good is your imagination? See if you can actually guess the colors. Then compare it to a color screen, to see if you got it right.

Last edited by user743; 05-19-2014 at 07:26 PM.
user743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:20 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Wizard
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
lol I was going to drop in and say "NO!" but it's a good thing I read your post first
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 05-19-2014, 07:21 PM   #3
user743
Addict
user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.user743 has never been to obedience school.

did it work?
Old 05-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
Glorfindel
Wizard
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't know. what am I looking for?
Old 05-19-2014, 07:28 PM   #5
user743
Addict

does it look colorful? the more you do it the less it works.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #6
Glorfindel
Wizard

Yes it did, as long as I don't zoom in to far.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:33 PM   #7
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch (Wifi only)
Nope, sorry.

It was very obvious to me that I was seeing shades of gray.
eschwartz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:42 PM   #8
user743
Addict

how about trying colorful bouncy balls.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:05 PM   #9
Glorfindel
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Nope, sorry.
It was very obvious to me that I was seeing shades of gray.
Don't LOOK at it. Gloss over it.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:49 PM   #10
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
Don't LOOK at it. Gloss over it.
Why thank you. I wasn't intelligent enough to figure that out myself.

Seriously, I imagine I am just not good at fooling myself.
eschwartz is online now   Reply With Quote