Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #1186
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've posted my review of Donna Fasano's latest romance.

http://melcomleyromances.blogspot.co....html?spref=tw
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #1187
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
A few updates since my last post for Indie Paranormal Book Reviews (I really need to remember to do this more often!)

APRIL:

Sample Musings #1 - Death Lies Between Us / Becoming Red / Aversion

Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton - Review and Spotlight

Sample Musings #2: Darkness of Light by Stacey Marie Brown

MAY:

Sample Musings #3: A Fall of Silver by Amy Corwin

Sample Musings #4: Delirium by Susan Kaye Quinn

Aversion by Kenechi Udogu - Review and Spotlight

Sample Musings #5: Hidden Gates by D.T. Dyllin

Sample Musings #6: Slippery Souls by Rachael H. Dixon

Currently reading for review: Debt Collector Serial Box Set (Episodes 1-3) by Susan Kaye Quinn
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:57 AM   #1188
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I started a new blog Ecology for Writers. I blog about science, and a little bit about worldbuilding. And I offer other things too. Come and check it out .
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #1189
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Monday's review is MR Gott's Where the Dead Fear to Tread

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/where...ott/#more-1349
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #1190
PamelaMary
Fanatic
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
An Author's Place

Here is Gregory Salinas - a picture of him narrating The Necromancer - and an audio of the first few minutes of the book.

http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/blog.html
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:20 AM   #1191
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If VH1's Behind the Music wrote a fiction novel...this would be it. Brilliant, funny, and as addicting as the drugs Zack Fluett consumed.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/face-...c-joe-anderson
Old 05-31-2013, 06:08 AM   #1192
jhempel24
Wizard

Today's Flash Friday is the second volume in The Haunted Halls by Glenn J Rolfe. Does the momentum continue?

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/flash...glenn-j-rolfe/

Also I confirmed an interview for the end of June with New York Times Bestselling Author Tim Lebbon. His recent works include Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi - Into the Void, he has also done the novelizations for Joss Whedon's A Cabin in the Woods and 30 Days of Night!
Old 06-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #1193
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A new review has been posted at Papyrus Independent Author Reviews. This review is for a piece of absurd apocalyptic fiction by Colin Dodds called The Last Bad Job.

Put aside the serious for a moment and enjoy the bizarre.

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...y-colin-dodds/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #1194
jhempel24
Wizard

Because I'm actually that far ahead (the books on this schedule have already been read and for the most part, the review has been typed) and I'm on vacation starting on the 16th, I've updated the review schedule to go out for the next two weeks....the TBD for Flash Friday is only because I'm waiting for the third installment of The Haunted Halls...if I get it by Monday then it will be this week, otherwise it will be Fiend. I've finally gotten some excellent reads coming down the pipe!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/for-a...view-schedule/
Old 06-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #1195
jhempel24
Wizard

This book here is damn creepy and quite a bit of fun!

The Colony by AJ Colucci

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/the-colony-aj-colucci/
Old 06-05-2013, 12:24 AM   #1196
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
This book here is damn creepy and quite a bit of fun!

The Colony by AJ Colucci

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/the-colony-aj-colucci/
Ooooh - a killer ant story!
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #1197
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Ooooh - a killer ant story!
Yeah, it was pretty cool! Based in a bit of fact, even though far fetched...definitely written like it would be for the big screen.

On a different note, a cute romantic mystery. The protagonist, Tess Tremaine really reminded me of Sandra Bullock and her romantic comedies...yeah, guilty pleasure. Characters were fantastic in this book about a mystery in a small southern town!

Murder and Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/murde...tion-amy-metz/
Old 06-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #1198
jhempel24
Wizard

Exciting news!! I was approached by Horror Novel Reviews to write for them, and am now a contributor, working my way up to lead writer for their site! Did I mention there is a chance to get paid?

My first review for them is up now! It's the first part in the Savage Species series by Jonathan Janz...which coincidentally landed me an interview for my blog when a few more of these things come out!

http://horrornovelreviews.com/2013/0...errors-review/
Old 06-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #1199
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Congrats Joe!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #1200
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Exciting news!! I was approached by Horror Novel Reviews to write for them, and am now a contributor, working my way up to lead writer for their site! Did I mention there is a chance to get paid?
Great news, Joe! I'm sorry I don't write horror, but this is wonderful for you!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, bible, blog, book club, book reviewers, book tour, bookscanner, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, crime, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub fire, epub kindle fire, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, no drm, parsina press, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reading list, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing